2.01.2012

New Friends

Jeremy Miller, from Sticky Branding, challenged me to join BNI, an international business networking group, to grow my business.

I accepted his challenge.

And now you, my blog readers, benefit.

My new friends, who I meet with weekly, include everything from a chiropractor to an electrician. See the attached list (that I happened to design).

If you are in need of any of their services let me know - or give them a call! And don't forget to let them know you got their name from Jessie at Jessie Marie Studio.







2 comments:

Jeremy Miller said...

Thanks for the shout out Jessie.

Glad you joined. I've really benefited from my BNI experiences over the years, and I'm sure you will too. It looks like you found a good group.

Jeremy

Jessie Marie said...

No problem. If it wasn't for you I would have never heard of BNI! It is entertaining to answer how I found out about the group "My friend in Canada" :)

It's a great group! Just have to get to know everyone a bit better.

Jessie