5.01.2012

Day 31: To Be Continued...

Cadence at the 8Rs Easter Egg Hunt.
31 Days of Adventure Day 31
To Be Continued...

"Next, today's adventure invites you to come up with ways to incorporate daily adventure into your life for the next 31 days." - daily email prompt

How can you not have days filled with adventure when you are living life with a kid like this?

Cadence Rose has brought pure joy & unpredictable adventure into my life since day one.

For the next 10 weeks I plan to drink up & cherish the time I will get with Miss Cadence & Jarrod. After the baby arrives I'm sure adventure will double - maybe even triple - it's current state.

Thank you for joining us on our 31 Days of Adventure. It's been fun to share what we've done & what I've learned. I hope we have inspired you to add a little daily adventure into your life.

What adventures are you going to go on in the next 31 days?


No comments: