8.29.2012

Seeing the Big Picture

Time for the next Right-Brain Business Plan exercise: Create a Big-Vision Collage.

"Thumb through your magazines and other material for images that evoke what you discovered in your vision. Cut or tear out pictures and words that represent the images and feelings you experienced." pg 38 Right-Brain Business Plan

"Once you've collected all your images, it's time to start grouping them." pg 39 Right-Brain Business Plan

During the beginning of the year I completed this exercise. You can see what I created below.

Front: Company Overview
Right Side: Products & Services
Left Side: Getting the Word Out (Marketing)
Back: Creative Cohorts (top), Wealth & Abundance (middle) and Perfect Customers (bottom)


The start of The JMS Plan sits on my desk. This way I can be reminded of the big picture when I start to become overwhelmed by details.

My Big Vision Collage was created on the outside of an empty box with the hope that other elements of The JMS Plan will go inside.

No comments: