9.14.2011

Come Inside

I would like to invite you inside the offices of Jessie Marie Studio. 

Washington Street in Champaign is where I work when Cadence naps.

As Cadence says, "Mommy works in the living room."
At least once a week I pack up my work bag & head out to...

... places like the patio at the Champaign Public Library...
... coffee shops...
... other people's offices...
... client's locations...

... with free coffee & cookies...

... more coffee shops...
... and other city's libraries.
The walls may change from day to day - or even not exist, but the high quality marketing & design stays the same. Follow my Workday Location posts on facebook.

1 comment:

MichaelR. said...

Terrific outlook! All of those locations, and no cleaning bill. LOL Can definitely tell that you know your way around town and have a good handle on the local vibe.