9.19.2012

Something Small

Small business with a small budget? We're here for you!
 
Thanks to the internal business research I've been doing to create The JMS Plan my target market has become more clear.

I give to you new copy to use on my website & future ads.

Let me guess, you are in need of something.
Something amazing.
Something wonderful.
Something beautiful.

Is it a logo for your start up business?

A monthly eNewsletter for your home based business?

Or are you afraid to say because it's too vague & hard to explain?

No worries. Contact us today & we can help you turn your something into something amazing, wonderful & beautiful.

Jessie Marie Studio is a small design studio that focuses on meeting the needs of business with small budgets. Such as work-at-home moms, churches, non-profits, small businesses & start-ups.

No comments: