11.28.2012

Consistent Marketing


"Next, you'll need to decide how you're going to engage with [your customers]." Right-Brain Business Plan, pg 87

A couple of weeks back I wrote how this fall I have started using a plan that compartmentalizes when I do my marketing tasks for Jessie Marie Studio. Even though I use a variety of marketing mediums, the one I have used since the beginning of 2007 is an email newsletter.

The newsletter started off being sent monthly from my gmail account to a small list of friends & family. It has become an HTML email sent out quarterly to over 300 people through Campaign Monitor. The content has changed slightly over the years, but the readers have always gotten an update of the creative work I am doing.

I believe this consistent marketing medium has helped my business gain traction.

--

Read the most recent newsletter here.
Sign up for your own quarterly copy here.

No comments: