3.28.2012

Day 4: Stretch Your Brain

31 Days of Adventure Day 4
Stretch Your Brain

"For today's adventure, learn something new."

I always take pictures of pretty flowers having no clue what they are named. Today I decided to ask an expert from Jarrod's office what was in my Morning Meeting pics. Thanks Jonathan Hicks!

He also hooked me up with this link to "a nice online field guide of sorts that will help with any of the woodland flowers you identify in the next month or so."

http://dnr.state.il.us/education/habitatposter/wildflwr.htm

Happy Flower Hunting!

Wood Violet

Buttercup

Spring Beauties

2 comments:

Mike said...

I would have gotten 2 out of 3 right. Not to shabby for a woodland amateur.

Jessie Marie said...

Not too shabby at all! I wouldn't have gotten any right. I just knew they were pretty :)