4.05.2012

Day 11: Ideas

31 Days of Adventure Day 11
Ideas

"Friends and loved ones can add an element of spice to any adventure. Today, why not invite a friend to join you on a creative endeavor?" - daily email prompt 

I got this prompt at 5am. We can talk later why I was up that early checking my email. 

Anyhow, on Monday I received a quick turn around project from the Denver Transportation Club. It is a challenging project. A lot of copy. Not a lot of space. I like to call these kinds of projects fat guy in a little coat projects. Since I always appreciate help from others on a project I thought maybe others do too?

At 7AM, I headed over to facebook & along came the following:

1. Created an event on facebook for creatives in town.

2. Made Vegetable Soup. 3. Set Up for Idea Making

4. Kelli & I came up with ideas for projects we were struggling on.
Kelli helped me see my project in a new light & I was able to help her with illustrations for a children's book she is working on. It was a great creative & social time (which this Mommy Freelancer doesn't always get!). And you know what? I think I may even do it again.

PS. I did get two options out to the client late afternoon yesterday & just received an email that started with "Good Stuff." It's good to know I can still design as fast as cowboys can shoot guns in the wild west!

No comments: