4.12.2012

Day 17: Take a Hike

31 Days of Adventure Day 17
Take a Hike

"Find a nearby trail to hike and notice the nature/wildlife." - daily email prompt

I ate this adventure up! Went on not one but THREE hikes. Watch out!

Roby Trail in Robeson Park. Champaign. 20 ft.

Snack time!
At the end of our hike to the Bank & the Library. Champaign. 3 miles.
South Ridge Park. Urbana. Great Horned Owl Hunt with Jarrod. 2/3 mile.

That big blob in the upper left corner is the male Great Horned Owl!!

There he is flying back to the nest.

My honey & I on our hiking date. The wildlife watch was followed up by dessert.
 

2 comments:

leslie said...

love love love the photo of cadence with the dandelion. that should be an 11x14 print at every aunties house! :)

Jessie Marie said...

I took it with my iPhone... can it become an 11x14?!